Monday, September 9, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Painting #9

"Tickets, Please"
5" x 5"
watercolor on paper
SOLD

Click here to bid.

I think this one is my favorite, so far.  :)  I'm still having some trouble with my camera, so please bear with me. After tonight, I'll be able to catch up with some studio stuff, painting, etc. I've had some appointments, workshops and such to attend to, but have a stretch of studio time this week, that I'm really looking forward to. Hopefully too, I'll be able to straighten out my camera issues.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. This one and the first are my favorites of this series (all of them are very nice, of course). I really love the composition of this one, and how you really incorporated the figure into its surroundings. You are doing great Kara! Cheers to the hard worker who kept this challenge going despite of her busy life outside it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arena. I know what you mean about this one and the first one. I like them both the best too. I think it's because I captured the depth better -- also I didn't get the backgrounds/surroundings too muddy. The photos for these two were better than some of the others too. I had better lighting, ie. better range of values. Aaaahhh . . . it's all a learning experience. Thanks again for your kind words. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting!