Friday, March 25, 2011

Daily Paintworks, Help Japan Challenge

Recently I've been following the Daily Paintworks website -- (it's terrific . . . and soooo inspiring) -- and have begun participating in their Weekly Challenges.  This past week's challenge's theme is "Home" and is actually an auction where each artist has agreed to donate the proceeds from the sale of their painting to a charity that will benefit the people of Japan.  I've uploaded my watercolor painting, "Waiting" and was very excited when it received a bid!  If you'd like to peruse the artwork and/or put in a bid on any artwork (while also making a donation) click here.  Below is my entry, and I will donate 100% of the proceeds to the American Red Cross for their efforts in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!