Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Trees and Time-Lapse


I worked on this little sketch today. It's on an Arches hot-pressed watercolor block. Paper is not my favorite to paint on, but it's always good to practice. Trees are a challenge for me, so I decided to give them a little time today.



I've also been messing around with my new iPhone. I've never owned one (crazy, I know). But I broke down and got one about a month ago and have been having a lot of fun taking photos, and planning out animated Instagram posts not to mention some stop-animation video of my Fisher Price Little People. My time-lapse of today's sketch is below . . . enjoy the funky jams. Ha!




Happy painting and I'm heading back to the drawing board!  

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Je suis épatée par votre vidéo ! Je n'ai jamais pris le temps de faire ce genre de chose avec mon iPhone ! Je vais prendre des cours auprès de vous !
    J'aime beaucoup cette charmante aquarelle ! Bravo !

    Gros bisous 🌼

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!