Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Flying By The Seat Of My Pants

Happiness is . . . a vintage Fisher Price toy collection!
(Although for all you purists, this is the Playskool McDonald's)

I tend to like routine and plans but for a little over a year now I've had some life things get in the way. Nothing bad, just the way things go sometimes. I'm sure you all understand. And in the midst of tending to unexpected life events I decided I still must focus more on my art career and not let the momentum I've worked so hard to achieve, slow down. That means staying consistent . . . which can be really difficult when life gets in the way.

Part of that consistency includes marketing and consciously setting time aside to devote to just that, something I've never really done. (While I have a love affair with routine, I often have a tough time sticking to it). It takes loads of discipline, something I've always struggled with.

And part of my new marketing plan is a new instagram account: "Real Housewives of Fisher Price." (There really is a method to my madness, even though this seems completely random!) 


I've created a crazy cast of characters with storylines a la "Real Housewives" and have been posting little "episodes" for a couple of weeks, I hope you will check it out. I've also created a new Facebook page for the #RHOFP which you can access here. It's fun and challenging and different. But most of all, it takes time and while I try to stay disciplined and ahead of the game, somedays I still find myself flying by the seat of my pants! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!