Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Parked

"Parked"
14" x 11"
(watercolor on cradled aquabord - framed)

I've been painting, painting, painting, but didn't want to post anything until I had finished my second painting from my visit to Amsterdam. So here it is. Stay tuned for some more paintings from my trip. I have a few more planned and have even ordered more aquabord!  :)

Over the weekend I had a lovely time at our town's "Asparagus Festival." I helped man our Backroads Studio Tour booth with a few other fellow member artists.  The event is really well organized and run to perfection with lots of wonderful vendors, food and visitors. We all had a great time and met up with current and new collectors. Many thanks to all who came out to show their support of the Backroads Studio Tour.

Beautiful weather at our tent on the West Brookfield common.
(left to right:  Bill Kleinedler, Tracy Crane, me, Gail Bruce)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!