Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Almost There and Signs

"Laundry Day" - work in progress
11" x 14"
(watercolor on cradled aquabord)
I'm still here and working. Progress usually gets slow as I near completion on my paintings.  It takes time to work finer details and I spend a lot of time just looking and thinking, carefully planning my next move. So while "Laundry Day" may look finished, I have some more tweaking to do to get it just how I want it.

In the meantime, I began painting "Signs" (below). It's a nod to my friend, Debbie Shirley, she paints wonderfully colorful scenes of signs and other nostalgic items. As soon as I saw these signs and their perspective, I thought of Debbie!  Be sure to take a look at her work, it's fun and engaging. You won't be disappointed.

work in progress
14" x 11"
(watercolor on cradled aquabord)


Ciao for now! Thank you for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!