Tuesday, July 12, 2016

New Notecards

notecards
(clockwise from top left:  "Pristine,"
"Old-Fashioned Hydrangea," "E-Z" and "Coke Bottles")

I just ordered some new cards along with replenishing stock in some of my older designs.  I always order from catprint.com as I love their quality and customer service.

You can purchase my notecards and other prints and small gift items at my online store on storenvy.  I hope to be updating my store with more of my "Little People" cards this week.


"Little Yellow House"
5.5" x 4.25" notecard
$2.25

I'm not sure if I ever shared my "Little Yellow House" notecard with you.  I think it's a lovely card for a housewarming.

"Pristine"
5.25" x 5.25" notecard
$3.00

Each notecard is blank inside.
(bottom image: "Sue's Crock")

Although I do have some of my "Coloring Peace" coloring books in stock, I don't have them listed in my online store as you can purchase them here at amazon.com for $8.99 each.


"Coke Bottles"
5.25" x 5.25" notecard
$3.00

Thanks for dropping by!  I'm painting away on my commissions.  I can't wait to share them with you.  Happy Painting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!