Friday, March 25, 2016

Cape Cod Roses

"Cape Cod Roses" - 7" x 11" - watercolor on aquabord

Good evening.  I think I'm done with his one.  I'll be posting it on DPW in the next few days.  I just want it to set a bit just to make sure I don't have any more adjustments.  I'll be selling it framed.  The image below is the actual frame, (although it looks like the painting is a little crooked in the frame, however I assure you, it is not in real life.)  :)

I really like these frames from www.customframesolutions.com.  If you haven't ever used them, you should give them a try.  I find their frames very reasonable.  And you can join their wholesale club for even greater savings, if you find you are ordering a lot during the year.

Anyway . . . to those who celebrate, I hope you all have a joyous and blessed Easter . . . and to those of you who don't - have a great weekend!  :)

This is how this painting will come framed and ready to hang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!