Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Studio Work

watercolors on paper - mounted on cradled board
8" x 8"

I've been skipping right along in the studio this week.  I started some new paintings, worked on some photos for future paintings, edited notecard designs, and finalized mounting some paintings.


hanging painting


This next one is going rather slowly.  It's a little larger for me, 18"x 24" - and I've been layering and layering, working on the lower mullions.  But I'm pleased with how they're coming along.
work in progress
watercolor on aquabord
18" x 24"


I'm trying my hand at a night scene . . .
work in progress
watercolor on aquabord
8" x 8"


And some more bottles . . . thank you for stopping by!

work in progress
watercolor on aquabord
8" x 8"

2 comments:

  1. I like your technique. Your works are not colorful, they are rather minimalistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and make $$$ for every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!