Friday, May 1, 2015

My First Time

move over aquabord . . . there's new game in town

TMI you say?  Get your minds out of the gutter . . . I'm talking about my first time using claybord!!  What an interesting surface!  One of my students bought some by mistake -- tried it out and didn't like it, so she gave it to me -- thank you, Tina!!  :)  I'm really enjoying it so far.  It's very smooth and the watercolor kind of sits on the top.  It's easy to wipe away, but it's also easier to layer color over color I think and obtain darker darks than it is on the aquabord.  Hmmmm . . . very interesting.  I may have to use some more of this!

Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate your sharing the technical info, too. All the materials can be a bit iverwheng and it's nice to hear how a surface performed for you. Your paintings really blow me away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!