Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunflower

"Sunflower"
8" x 8"
watercolor on aquabord


It's not exactly time for sunflowers (thank goodness) . . . but it has been time for planting them. Unfortunately for me though, some little critter ate up all my seeds! So in honor of all my unsuccessful planting, I decided to finish up this painting I began last year sometime. I may not have sunflowers in my yard, but I least I'll have a painting to look back upon, this fall.

Thanks for coming by . . . have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. I have a similar problem with the seeds I plant. This is a lovely painting, a great sense of light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know something in our gardens is eating well. :) And thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Vous aurez au moins l'avantage de le tourner vers vous sans qu'il décide de regarder le soleil en vous tournant le dos !...
    Une très jolie peinture.
    Gros bisous à vous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!