Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lynda.com


Oh dear . . . I can't believe so much time has passed since my last post.  Last week was a little hectic as my dad began some Physical and Occupational Therapy appointments again, which is a good thing.  However, my work routine gets all out of whack and it generally takes me some time to get back into a new flow, trying to fit everything in.  

Then add in a new obsession and things really get crazy.  

I recently joined lynda.com which is a tutorial site with oodles of creative business related topics. I've always been interested in typography and design and I also wanted to learn more about Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator so I've been spending tons of time watching, note-taking, practicing and learning a bunch of new stuff.  All things that will help add to my own art business.  

If you're interested in looking into lynda.com -- they have a free 10-day trial.  I subscribed to their yearly $240 plan that allows me to access any of their classes. So far I've found all their videos clear and engaging, full of information and easy to follow.  I've learned a lot already.

So that's what I've been up to instead of blogging.  I have managed to paint too, just not much to show yet.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!