Wednesday, January 11, 2017

More Fun With Spoonflower!




After a long break from painting sometimes it's difficult to get back into the swing of things so in order to do that I decided to some surface design work.  You know how I love patterns, so I got out my motif notebook (I'll tell you a little more about that in a future post) and started doodling.  




I also designed some gift wrap based on a silly little drawing that my uncle used to make:  "the Elvis man."  I tweaked him up a little bit and had a roll printed over at spoonflower.com for my uncle.  I can't wait to give it to him!  :)



I'm still debating on whether I should make the Elvis wrap available for purchase.  Ha!  But I guess, why not, eh?  

Thanks for popping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!