Friday, November 11, 2016

A Productive Week


It's been a pretty productive week in the studio, although maybe not for blogging.  Oops.  My Open Studio (Dec. 3rd and 4th) postcards have been labeled and are ready for the mail as well as other prep work for that weekend.  I've also begun some new paintings while finishing a couple others, however one of those paintings is a secret so you're going to have to sit tight until I can share it with you.  

work in progress
12" x 12"
watercolor on cradled aquabord

Have a great weekend!  I'm headed out to dinner with some dear old friends!


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    il y a des semaines parfois très remplies et bien productives.
    Je suis heureuse lorsque celles-ci arrivent, après c'est un bon soulagement !
    Un travail en cours qui me plaît déjà beaucoup !

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!