Monday, October 14, 2013

Works in Progress





I decided to take last week off from blogging and posting on Facebook.  Sometimes I just feel the need to "unplug."  Do you ever feel like that?  I had a wonderful Backroads Studio Tour and can't thank people enough for coming out, visiting the studio and making purchases.  I sincerely appreciate all the support and interest and am very grateful to be able to work in my passion. 

I did make a lot of progress on these two paintings and a few others last week.  I have a pet portrait commission that I won't be posting until it's done that I've been working on as well.  I like having a few things going on at once (as you know) so I can still be productive, while I ponder the next steps on other paintings.  This system seems to work well for me.  

I'll post some more WIP's tomorrow.  Have a good day and thanks for stopping by.   

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!